Bullshit! Bullshit!

[Worried Laughter.] - Heavy

Just Another Day In The O Just Another Day In The O

Okay, so the ending joke about the daughter was really the only thing that got me to laugh, and the guy on the lefts mouth is very different from the guy on the right(One shows the inside of the mouth and the other doesn't, but they are both at the same angle) The art was not really that well done either, but I mean that's pretty much expected when you start animation. Other than that, there is a lot of potential for future animations. Good luck dude!

Carl! The Bird Who Is Afr Carl! The Bird Who Is Afr

I got a chuckle out of it.

Goat Guy Goat Guy

Wat.

siquator responds:

Glad you found it interesting.

I'm A Stupid Moron I'm A Stupid Moron

Loved the animation and art.

skuzznet responds:

thanks very much!

FFV: Apples & Oranges FFV: Apples & Oranges

It was alright, definitely could have done better with the writing and maybe added another frame or 2. I'm laughing though, because I actually made an animation called Apples and Oranges a few weeks ago. Good luck on future animations!

Hellbenders - Meet Broly! Hellbenders - Meet Broly!

Animation was well done!

mrdadulence responds:

Thanks! I would have done it better if there was more time... And i`m gonna fix up some details and errors (like the little pauses and wrong frames, which created themselves furing exportion) and reupload it. Don`t worry, no comments or anything will be lost!

Thank`s for the good words too!
-MrDad

Link Goes to the Gym Link Goes to the Gym

The art was pretty decent, but I felt a bit confused. I feel like it could be a bit more structered.
Other than that, it was a pretty decent animation.

SecksualKetchup responds:

Thank you so much it's my very first time animating it's all still very new to me but i appreciate it.